Hi friends! How are you? I am not so well. Though today I will tell you a trick to delete the arrow of desktop icons’ very easily.
In desktop icons very often we see an arrow which is not liked by us. It seems odd & sometimes like virus. So lets see how to remove it.
1.Click Start then click Run.
2. Type regedit in that open box & press Enter.
3. Click at the left side Plus Mark of HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT. If there is no plus mark then just click at the left side of HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT
4. Find out lnkfile. Click on it.
5. At the right side you will see IsShortcut
6. Select it & delete it & then close it.
7. Now Restart your PC
Now see that there is no arrow on the desktop icons.
Best of luck today & provide feedback please.