Two Ways to Convert PDF to JPG Format. There are a number of reasons when people want to convert a PDF (portable document format) to a JPG image. Though PDF files are one of the best ways to bundle a couple of text and images together in a single file, but you need an external application if you want to read it or get an image from it. Also, a majority of office apps easily handle the JPG image files better and can quickly open the image file, while on the other hand you need a PDF reader to open a PDF file. At the same time, you have lots of other reasons to convert the JPG image into PDF for your convenience and organization. Luckily, you do not need to download the software like Adobe Suite in order convert between the two different file types. The web and other Windows software and will do the things fine.
Two Ways to Convert PDF to JPG Format
The following are the two ways of converting PDF to JPG formats as mentioned in the following texts:
Method 1 – Converting PDF into JPG format using Online Converters
The web based file converter option is a simple web based converter that can convert the JPG into PDF and even the opposite. Using the online software one can easily convert the files from the URL addresses, Dropbox or Google Drive and can upload the PDF file from computer to the website.
- Step 1 – You need to launch the browser and then go over the chosen online software tool home page.
- Step 2 – Upload your PDF file that you want to convert and start the conversion. Afterwards, you need to download the converted file after the conversion is over, otherwise you can also provide your email address to get the converted file in email. Some online tools allow you to directly save the converted file in your Google Drive/Dropbox account for the added convenience.
Method 2- Using downloadable PDF to JPG Converter software
PDF to JPG Converter is a downloadable Windows software that converts PDF files to JPG images without any hassle. This software includes a number options that help in conversion of PDF file to JPG image like color depth, DPI, resolution, batch conversion etc. all in one window.
- Step 1. Download the software from http://products.softsolutionslimited.com/pdf2img/category/pdf_to_jpg.htm and then follow the on-screen installation wizard to install the software.
- Step 2. Once the software is installed then click the “Add Files” button to add one or more PDF files for conversion.
- Step 3. Now you can set the settings like resolution, color and output folder for the converted file.
- Step 4. In the last click on “Start Conversion” button to convert the PDF file to a JPG image file. The software will automatically open the converted file and the folder it is saved in.
For video tutorial go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng9EcXxedfw. Like our Facebook Fan page and Follow us on Twitter. If you have any comments related to Two Ways to Convert PDF to JPG Format then comment in the comment section.