Today i am going to share a very interesting tip of decreasing the photo size in photoshop & then easily share it on Facebook, Linkedin, Google Plus etc.. If the size of a photo is 5/6 M.B then it will take enough time to upload it in Facebook. As a result an internet user also wastes cost of net bill. But if you decrease the size of a photo then it can save your net bill & you will be benefited last long & the most important result is it will take only some seconds to upload it. Actually I have learned it from one of my colleague. I am grateful to him.
How to Decrease the Size of a Photo in Photoshop
So lets take a look how doing it.
1. Open Adobe Photoshop.
2. Click “File” at the left upper corner & then Click “Open”
3. Then select your required photo from computer/desktop or from there where you have kept that photo & click “Open”
4. Then again click “File” at the upper left corner & then click “Save as”
5. Then click “Save” like the below picture. And then a message will show in a box like the picture below & you will click “Ok”
6. Then the JPEG options will show in the box. Change the image options bar from “Large file” to “Small file.” like the picture below. & then click “Ok”
The work has been completed now. Now see the size of that photo & wonder about the size. Thanks a lot to read it though a lot of people know it.