Default Feature Image:
The image which we set manually at the left or right of a post title is called Feature image & when we forget or become unable to set an image manually to a post then a default image automatically take that place & it is called Default Feature Image.
People always like the beauty. In this modern world if you can’t present anything (even it is the best) in an ultra modern way then nobody will be attracted by you & as a result your presentation will be in vain. If your blog is a community blog then there will be a lot of users who will be unable or forget to add a feature image in their written posts. As a result it will decrease the beauty of your blog site. So to give the best look we try to add a Default feature image in our written WordPress posts.
Let’s see the process:
We can do this by installing a plugin named “Default Featured Image” . By this plugin you will be able to add an automatic feature image in a post.
1. Install the plugin. If you don’t know how to install a plugin then go through THIS Article.
2. After the installation click on Settings like the image below.
2. You have to set an image as default . So now click on Select Default Featured Image.
3. After selecting the image upload it & then click like the image below.
4. Now you will see the image like below & click Save Changes.
Congratulations! You have successfully added your selected image as Default in your blog site. Look at the image below.
Now if no writer adds feature image in any post on your site then it will not decrease its’ beauty. So enjoy the WordPress blog site now.