About all of you know that what is Alexa. The main work of it is to arrange the websites in a rank. So it give a rank number to every website so that the importance of that site could be measured. To know the Alexa rank of a site you have to browse to alexa.com. But you can do it shortly without browsing that site with the Alexa Extension for Chrome & Firefox. If you add this extension in your browser then by clicking it you will get the instant query very quickly. Not only this but also it will provide some other advantages. These are :
1. Not only the world rank but also the native rank of a site.
2. The former look of a site.
3. How many inbound/back links are activated for a site & where are those.
4. Opening duration of a site.
5.Number of Related Links by which you will get the links of similar sites.
6. How many times the site has been reviewed.
HOW TO INSTALL ALEXA EXTENSION:
1.To get Alexa extension for Firefox or Chrome Click HERE
2. Then click “Install Alexa Extension”
3. Then Click Accept & Install
4.For firefox then Click allow & it will start downloading , then click Install Now, Then click Restart
& for Chrome it will automatically add.