BCS or Bangladesh Civil Service exam is the most or highest competitive exam case of getting a Govt. job in the arena of Bangladesh. The history of BCS is very old. At that time an applicant could apply manually. I don’t want to mention about that. Now it is Digital Bangladesh.So today I will mention a or discuss a very important topic related to resizing photo and signature for 35th BCS Application. I will try to show it very easily. Please read the process carefully. Follow every step perfectly and you will be able to do the required action instantly. No need to be worried that you are applying for the highest competitive exam. Actually exams are always competitive. So take it easy guys! and follow the instructions.
How To Resize Photo and Signature for Job BCS Application
At first we look over the 35th BCS Circular and read the Instructions on Photo and Signature from the below Image.
I think now you are clear about the Photo and Signature size .
Now let’s start Photo Resizing:
- Scan your Pass Port or any size photo and take it or transfer it on your desktop.You can also capture or take a photo by your Smartphone and then transfer it by data cable or by memory whatever you wish to your Desktop.
- Now Right Click on your Photo or Image. Some options will open. Now Click Open with and then click Paint option like the image below.
- Your Photo or Image will open in Paint Window. Now everything select like the image below. At first Select Pixels. Then click on tick option of the Maintain Aspect Ratio Option so that it become non tick or non selected like the image below. Make both of the Horizontal and Vertical Value 300 . Now Click OK
- So now the photo will get a new size and it will look like the image below. And this is the size which the BCS Authority want to apply in BCS. Now we have to save it.
- Now Save the photo or image like the image below in JPEG Format. I think this is the best format of an Image or photo in case of BCS Application. It’s why I have chosen this format. Hope you understood.
- When you will save like the image above a saving window will open like the image below. So give a name of recently resized photo and click save. One think you must have to notice that where are you saving your resized photo. Notice the image below that I have saved my resized photo on Desktop.
- Now go to desktop or where you have saved your resized photo. Take the cursor on the resized Photo or Image and You will see it like the image below. Notice that the Dimensions is 300×300 and the size will be also displayed.
- In the same process (discussed above) resize your Signature step by step. But it’s dimensions will be 300×80 Pixel and size not more than 60KB. You can scan your signature or by taking a photo of your signature by a smartphone transfer it to desktop.
Now you have got your Resized perfect 300×300 pixel photo to apply at the 35th BCS online Application. So apply with this photo now. No need to be worried. In this way you can resize your photo in any dimension.
- If the image is not in the acceptable size then the PSC Site (www.bpsc.gov.bd) will also not accept the Photo. In that case I will suggest to check the size of your Resized photo. If it’s size is showing over 100 KB then you have reduce it’s size which will be less than 100KB or equal to 100 KB
- From the very first picture read the instructions about Photo and Signature to apply for the 35th BCS Application.
- Image with Sun Glass will not be accepted.
- No Black and White photo will be accepted.
- Photo age should not exceed 3 Months Old.
Let’s watch the video to do it practically and no confusion remain.
If you don’t know how to decrease the image size the read the follow articles to get your desired size of Photo and Signature.
- How to Decrease the Size of a Photo in Photoshop
- DON’T MISS THE BEST IMAGE COMPRESSION SOFTWARE (6.4 m.b becomes 99.6 k.b)
If I have left anything to discuss then please comment in the comment section and I will fix those as soon as possible. Actually I have written this post only for them who know a little bit about computer and Internet but don’t dare to apply by own self in BCS though it is really very easy to resize photo and signature. As a result a candidate has to spend 100/200 taka to apply in BCS only for the lacking knowledge on Photo Resizing. Hope now you have no need to help of any internet shop keepers. Be aware that many times those people maje a mistake in filling BCS Form and as a result a candidate has to suffer at the end. So don’t be a sufferer and apply by yourself for BCS Exam. Like my Facebook Fan page and Follow me on Twitter.
2 thoughts on “How To Resize Photo and Signature for Job BCS Application”
Online image compressor to 20 kb is uses for Compress the Size of an image and uses this image for different purpose. Most of us want to reduce size of images stored in our computers either to save or to post them online. Here we are use for that Online Image Compressor for compress image 20kb
Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.