If you sent email to someone then it is naturally impossible to know the condition whether it has been read or not. But you can know it by spypig. So let’s check the way out to get the answer.
How to Know The Sent email Has Been Read or Not ?
1. Register at www.spypig.com by your e-mail address.
2. Click on the left side panel named“MySpyPig Factory“. Put your mobile address in “Your email address” option
3. Write your e-mail heading in “Your message title” option.
4. Click “Select your SpyPig tracking image” & select your image. This image will track whether the email has been read or not. This image has to mail with the e-mail. You can also choose your own photo.
5. Click “Create My SpyPig”
6. Now copy the below image & paste it in your mail or mail signature within 60 seconds.
Now if you sent email to someone then if the reader read it then an e-mail named “SpyPig Notification” will be sent to your email & you will be informed.This e-mail will say how many times the reader has read it,the ip address,used browser etc information.Its really a funny system. Like our Facebook Fan Page and Follow us in Twitter.